$349 for 7-day Resort Vacation for up to 6 People ($600 Value)
Strap on your boots and get your kicks on Route 66, because you canstay in almost any U.S. city of your choice for one low price. Whetheryou want to visit St. Louis, Missouri, Flagstaff, Arizona, or LosAngeles, California, your week-long stay is only $349.
Or maybe you’d rather take the kids to Orlando, explore the nightlifein Branson or even go whale watching off the coast of Maine. Resort Vacation Certificateshas accommodations all over the United States, so whether you’retraveling near or far, solo or with friends and family, you won’t breakyour budget.
- Accommodations for 7 Nights at the Location of your Choice (subject to availability) for up to 6 people (preview resorts here)
Additional taxes and fees:
- All taxes are included. Some resorts may require an additional resort fee, which could amount to $50 USD and is disclosed at the time of booking.
Voucher may be redeemed 2 days after purchase. All reservations mustbe made before June 30, 2013, and travel must be completed within 12months of redemption of voucher. Purchase limit of 2 vouchers perperson; may purchase 2 additional as gifts. All vouchers must beredeemed online at www.vacationcert.com. Travelers are responsible for any additional resort fees, which are determined at time of booking.
Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.Resorts, locations, and travel dates cannot be guaranteed. Inventory ison a first-come, first-served basis. Cannot be used for group travel(two or more parties traveling together). All reservations are subjectto availability. All reservations are FINAL and cannot be refunded. No cash value. Non-transferrable. Airfare and other transportation notincluded. Void where prohibited.
How to Redeem:
1) Go to www.vacationcert.com.
2) Enter your voucher code and click the "Use Code" button.
3) Click the "Search Resorts" button.
4) Find your desired destination.
5) Click the "Book Now" button.
6) Search the availability for your desired vacation dates.
7) Choose your resort and travel dates (you may add on any available upgrades at this time).
8) After finalizing your chosen destination and travel date availability, click the "Book" button.
9) Check your reservation details and input your traveler information to complete your redemption.
10) Print your receipt. (You will receive a confirmation email with a link to your receipt after your booking is complete.)
Having trouble redeeming your offer or need to check onthe status of your order? Contact Resort Vacation Certificates’ customerservice department by calling (646) 429-1397 or email@example.com.